If you need to count, measure, weigh and package your technical products belonging to the fields of heating and plumbing, electrotechnology or ironmongery.
Pack Feeder is the right solution for you!
Pack Feeder is the right solution for you! Pack Feeder is a family of vibrating systems in three different shapes.
Conical, cylindrical and stepped, with different diameters and suitable to control metering, counting and packaging systems
Thanks to our targeted solutions, according to the type of items to handle, we can guarantee an average productivity increase of around 30% compared to the traditional systems, without undermining the counting or the measuring precision.
Unlike the usual vibrators that cannot offer more than two regulations and air jets, the vibrators Pack Feeder are provided with particular solutions and arrangements, which are the result of decades of studies and applications
The conical bowls PF-CO are suitable for thin, round
The stepped bowls PF-GR are perfect for big, silicone, heavy items
The cylindrical bowls PF-CI are ideal for complex, tangled, threaded items
Why choose Pack Feeder?
YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE MANUFACTORY OF VIBRATING SYSTEMS
2500 FUNCTIONING VIBRATING PLANTS WORLDWIDE
PACK FEEDER MEANS ABOVE ALL SPECIFIC CONSULTANCY ON ALL TOPICS REGARDING THE PACKAGING SECTOR
CAN YOUR SUPPLIER ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS?
- Given the number of sachet items, which productivity does the vibrator ensure?
- What do the terms free-flowing and average cadence mean?
- How are the immediate stop of the vibrator and the pause of the last item ensured?
- Which difference have bases with 3000 / 6000 cycles and the ones with one or three magnets?
- How do you choose the diameter and the geometrical shape of the bowl?
- How do you adjust the vibrators at the format changeover?
- How can you solve problems due to entanglement or to the presence of soft, silicone, thin, sensitive, oiled items etc.?
- What are the vibrators’ maximum values of weight and speed in mt/min?
- Do you have special solutions that combine weighing and counting, multiple outputs, retractable tracks?
- And what about recognizing systems against double or entangled items?
Pack feeder is a registered trademark of Gasco group, historical manufacturer of vibrating systems, that has been successfully developing these machineries for more than 20 years together with the major manufacturers of packaging machines. Within the last 10 years alone, we have reached about 2500 vibrating systems functioning in packaging plants worldwide.