I am interested in your products. What do I have to do to get an estimate?
You can provide us with your data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to identify the most adequate Pack Feeder model, we need:
- a description or an outline of the items to be conveyed,
- the indication of their dimensions,
- possible pictures.
Which technical data do you need? Do I also have to send you the samples and in what amounts?
The essential data - besides the figures and the picture of the samples - are:
- the number and the type of items to be counted or weighed
- the number of sachets per minute and the number of items per single sachet
- l’autonomia di carico, espressa in kg o in numero di pezzi da immettere nel nostro sistema (se non previsto un caricatore a monte)
- autonomy capacity, expressed in kg or in number of items to be introduced in our system (if an initial charger is not foreseen)
We almost never need samples for a first evaluation, but the analysis is facilitated with a couple of them. In case of order, however, the necessary amount for the construction and the system testing is similar to the requested final autonomy
How soon can I get the offer? How about the guaranteed delivery time?
Having all the preliminary data and - if necessary - the samples, you can averagely receive the offer within 3 days. The delivery time depends from the chosen Pack Feeder model and its final composition. From the order reception we approximately send the 3D project within 3 days, while the delivery is within 5/6 weeks.
Which documentation do you provide?
Manuals and Declaration of incorporation, including the Machine Directive 2006/42/EC in Italian or English. A report of the final testing with photos and a video of the complete
Which guarantees can I get?
Pack Feeder is a brand of Gasco group Srl, a manufacturer of feeding systems from over 30 years. The best guarantee - besides the legal and European ones - is our Know-how, recognized by the leading manufacturers and users of special automatic machines in the packaging field. All components of the systems are encoded, designed and available in the warehouse within few days.